We are intimately familiar with all that is required behind the scenes on a consistent, reliable basis to not only find the ideal guests but also to protect and maximize your investment.
Whether your needs as an owner are relatively simple or much more complex, Stay In The Florida Keys offers a broad range of enhanced services – above and beyond that which is generally available
These are in all cases around the world services that owners pay for, and our a la carte property management menu offers you the control and the flexibility to personalize our exceptional array of services to perfectly fulfill your particular needs.
The pallet of upscale services available from the team at Stay In The Florida Keys begins with ~
- Our toll-free number 1-877-FLA-KEYS (1-877-352-5397)
- Multilingual reservation and concierge service
Our website includes the following features to display your property beautifully and effectively:
- Maximum exposure with premier placement
- A multilingual translation program on every webpage to greatly facilitate rentals to a broad market around the world
- Guests have easy 24/7 access to place an online rental hold on the property, to which we promptly respond with a personal phone call (including verbal screening and confirmation, as always)
- Coming October 1: We will offer PayPal as an optional method of payment using any currency to accommodate our guests around the world
- Easy 24/7 access to our website to view the status of your property’s rental dates, for the convenience and peace of mind of knowing what is upcoming at your property at all times
- Free advertising of your property. You will never be charged for photography, website exposure, marketing and advertising. At Stay In The Florida Keys, we believe the highest quality marketing, though expensive, ensures our mutual best interest.
Attention to details make the difference in property management services. Our include...
- All owners’ funds (minus commissions) will be held in an escrow account solely for this purpose
- Prompt professional accounting. Owners receive rental payments immediately after guest departure. 1099s are prompt and accurate.
- Prompt and effective response to tenant questions or concerns
- Mid-stay walkthrough to deliver fresh towels and linens – and to check on the property
- Departure walkthrough by a professional who is not the housekeeper, personally trained by Lori, to ensure:
- The grill is clean, and propane tanks are full
- All appliances function properly
- The refrigerator is clean
- Freezer is defrosted, if necessary
- Drawers have been wiped out, and no crumbs remain
- All remote controls have working batteries
- Televisions are set to a local channel
- A/C filters are clean and the units function properly
- Outdoor furniture is in place
- All patios, gardens and balconies are clean
- Pool heaters are turned on prior to arrival during the colder months
- Propane tanks fueling pool heaters are adequately full
- Garbage cans are brought to the street and stowed away on pickup days
- All keys to the property are in place
- All new keys are tested to make sure they work
- Flush all toilets and, especially, confirm that they stop running
- Verify all plumbing seems to be in order
- Inventory control
We will work with you, the owner, to promptly resolve any repairs needing attention in order to find the best solution
Repairs costing over $150.00 will be performed only with your approval
In addition to the numerous services listed above, Stay In The Florida Keys offers a personalized a la carte menu of extraordinary property management services, tailored to each owner’s needs and budget ~
- A weekly walkthrough if the property has been unoccupied
- Any services you or your guests may want – or that you want to give them, in order to impress an important client or family member throughout their stay in your home – such as cooking your catch at the house, arranging for a food and wine basket to be delivered, flowers, catering, spa treatments, massages in your home, Everglades, deep sea or back country fishing excursions, etc.
- Receiving or being on-call for deliveries, realtors, pest control, inspections, appliance repairs, telephone and utility repairs, etc.
- Mail pick-up
- Hurricane preparation and shuttering
- Oversee hurricane cleanup and repairs
- Oversee pool and spa services
- Oversee landscaping and irrigation services, excessive seagrass removal, pre-storm season pruning, interim touch-ups to keep the property looking its best
- Weekly water meter reading for early indication of excess usage
- Placement on notification list if alarm system is activated
- Interface with subcontractors to resolve maintenance issues
- Shopping service for replacement appliances, furnishings and décor, etc.
- Assistance with interior design or decorating
- Preventative maintenance for internet connections, cable and sound system wirings, appliances, doors, windows, water, electric, natural gas, irrigation system, pools, spas, septic system
- Obtain or renew your Occupational License and Transient License. (Otherwise, it will be necessary for the individual owner to obtain their own licenses and provide us with photocopies for our files.)
- Deposit your owner checks into your bank account and provide you with documentation
- Pay all bills associated with your property for you – or pay just the bills you select, such as utilities, insurance, property taxes, lawn or pool services
- Hire vendors to maintain your pool, lawn, etc.
- Location scouting for photo shoots, movies, films, videos, commercials – with prices varying for half day or full day, exterior vs. interior, etc. A Stay In The Florida Keys staff member will be present during these sessions to oversee the protection of your property.
- Translation of written documents, etc. for your convenience
Other services as requested by owner